I Timothy Bowerbank trading as Roy Productions ("I") am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Timothy Bowerbank trading as Roy Productions registered on the Data Protection Register under registration number [ ].
INFORMATION I MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
I may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on my site www.roythezebra.com (my site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use my site, subscribing to my service, posting material or requesting further services. I may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by a third party and when you report a problem with my site.
* If you contact me, I may keep a record of that correspondence.
* I may also ask you to complete surveys that I use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
* Details of transactions you carry out through my site and of the fulfilment of your orders for services.
* Details of your visits to my site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for my own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
I may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to my advertisers. This is statistical data about my users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, I may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help me to improve the site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable me:
* To estimate my audience size and usage pattern.
* To store information about your preferences, and so allow me to customise my site according to your individual interests.
* To speed up your searches.
* To recognise you when you return to my site.
WHERE I STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to my site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received your information, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
I use information held about you in the following ways:
* To ensure that content from my site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
* To provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
* To carry out my obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me.
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of my service, when you choose to do so.
* To notify you about changes to my service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
If I incorporate as a company I may disclose your personal information to any member of my group, which means subsidiaries, ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
I may disclose your personal information to third parties:
* In the event that I sell or buy any business or assets, in which case I may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
* If "Roy the Zebra" or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. I will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if I intend to use your data for such purposes or if I intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms I use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
My site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the Websites of my partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these Websites, please note that these Websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these Websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet my costs in providing you with details of the information I hold about you.